Dr Rachel Allan
Primary qualifications: MBBS, MRCGP, MMedEd, DRCOG and DCH
- Qualified in 2004 from UCL Medical School.
- Dr Allan has worked locally at the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals and as a GP Partner in Abingdon before joining us here at 28 Beaumont Street.
- Her interests include diabetes, women and children's health.
- She is Deputy Academic Lead for undergraduate GP teaching and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in General Practice for Oxford University.
- Dr Allan works 4 clinical sessions a week.