Dr Chloe Borton
Primary qualifications: MA(Oxon) MBBS MRCGP DFSRH PGCE
- Studied Experimental Psychology at Magdalen College, Oxford University.
- Worked as a Primary School Teacher in South London for four years prior to studying medicine at St. Mary's Hospital Medical School ( Imperial College ) and qualified as a Doctor in 1998
- Worked at Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, prior to starting a GP training scheme based in Oxford. Completed hospital jobs at the John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospital, Sobell House Hospice and the Rivermead Rehabilitation Unit ( now the Centre for Enablement at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital ).
- Trained as a GP at the East Oxford Health Centre and has subsequently worked at a number of Practices in the Oxford Area.
- Special interests include Women and Children's Health, Family Planning and Sexual Health, Infectious Disease and Travel Health.
- Worked as a Medical Author for www.patient.co.uk writing patient leaflets and internet articles for GPs.
- Currently working towards becoming a GP educator.
- Dr Borton works 5 clinical sessions (2.5 clinical days) a week